Hex Flange Stainless Steel Screws , Washer Head Self Drilling Sheet
Metal Screws With EPDM
Hex head Self Drilling Screws have some Drill Point, Such as Type
T4 and T5 hex head drill point. these screws are designed for heavy
gauge metal to metal framing applications. These screws feature
NanoGard exterior grade coating for improved corrosion resistance.
We are factory to supply full range and sizes of drilling screws
for more than 15 years, if you have such requirements, pls contact
us freely, we will give you best prices accordingly....Hope to
establish good business relations with your esteemed company
DIN7504K hex head self drilling screw, roofing screw
stainless steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, brass and so on
yellow zinc, black phosphate, gray, white zinc, HDG, ruspert,
nickel and so on
DIN GB ISO JIS BA ANSI
C1018, C1022, SUS201, SUS304, SUS316, A2-70, A2-80, A4-80, 4.8 6.8
8.8 10.9 12.9
full thread, partical thread, Hi-Low thread
philips, pozi, socket, hex, square, solloted, combined
- High Performance – Continuous thread design up to drilling point maximizes pullout
performance and shear strength.
- Precision – Drilling these screws is achieved in a single process thus
eliminating the need of alignment or pre-drilled holes and thus
- Easy and Smooth Tapping – Its smooth thread allows easy and self tapping through the
- Easy to Use with Minimal Efforts – Design of these screws is so engineered that unskilled amateur can
use them with minimal efforts.
- Time Saving – Using these screws saves time by eliminating the need of alignment
or pre-drilled holes.
- Dual Functionality – Allows fastening to both, timber and steel.
- Minimal Wastage – Reduces Wastage
4. Mechanical properties Tests:
|Mechanical properties Tests|
|drill point||sizes||torque strength kgf||tensile strength kgf||shear strength kgf|
| || ||SUS304 and SUS316||SUS302|| || |
|No.3 point||#8 (4.2)||45||36||-- ||-- |
|#10 (4.8)||52||42||-- ||-- |
|#14 (6.3)||132||-- ||900||710|
|No.5 point||#12 (5.5)||84||68||920||650|
|#14 (6.3)||132||-- ||1050||745|
5. How to Install :
- Insert the 8 or 10 mm (according to required size) hex head adapter
into the drill motor. Center the adapter into the drill’s chuck to
ensure that adaptor does not wander.
- Put on the safety glasses to protect your eyes.
- Inspect the hex end of the adaptor for cleanliness. If metal
shavings are built up inside the tip, insert the drilling end of
the screw into the cavity of the hex head while holding the trigger
of the drill.
- Place a self-drilling screw into the hex head adapter.
- Depress the trigger of the drill slowly, while the drilling tip of
the screw rests against the metal. Increase the speed of the drill
when the screw finds its center.
- Stop drilling when the head of the self drilling screw tightens
against the surface of the metal. If the drill you are using does
not have a clutch, pay close attention to the screw head, as too
much pressure will either snap the screw of strip the threads
formed in the metal by the screw.
- Perform Step 3 before you install another self drilling screw.
6. More pictures:
SS304,SS410,SS316 HEX HEAD SELF DRILLING SCREW